There are countless B2B ecommerce platforms to choose from, however, Shopify B2B has some great benefits for startups and here is why!
It is a perfect time to be a B2B ecommerce startup. The ecommerce industry is growing by nearly 17% every year.
For many businesses and business owners, the allure of digital retail has become too productive to resist. If you have just started your business and you are looking to brand out into B2B ecommerce space, we highly recommend you to try Shopify.
There are countless ecommerce platforms to choose from, however, Shopify B2B has some great benefits for startups and here is why:
- It is affordable: The first rule for startups in any business industry is to keep expenses low. When compared to other ecommerce solutions, your money and resources go farthest with Shopify B2B platform. For a relatively affordable fee, you will get everything you need to power a reliable and fast ecommerce site.
- It presents a modern and visually appealing online store: The success of your store depends on its looks, especially when starting out. The market is still getting to know your business, your brand, and the items you sell. Shopify platform allows designers and developers to create original storefronts.
- Shopify has all the important marketing tools: Shopify is designed for marketing and it is perfect for startups looking to keep expenses down and effectively spread the word. Shopify will provide you with some essential marketing tools including custom gift cards, discount codes, social network integration, store statistics, targeted email marketing, and more.
- Security is taken care of: The startups are vulnerable to data breaches and hackers, because they tend to focus more on signing up users, raising money, and aren’t focused on data security that much. When Shopify powers your store, you won’t have to worry about a thing. They will handle security updates, security compliance, hacker protection, and much more.
- You will have access to world-class customer support team: When you run an online store by yourself, the developers are your only form of support. In case of an emergency or a problem, the Shopify team is here to help you out. You can reach the team via phone, email or live chat.
We hope these benefits will convince you that Shopify B2B ecommerce solution is indeed the best option for your startup.